Ca' Corner della Regina

 Ca' Corner della Regina Venice

Ca' Corner della Regina on the Grand Canal in Venice.

Ca 'Corner della Regina is one of the most beautiful 1700 palaces in Venice, built on the Grand Canal by the Corner family who lived there until 1800, the palace is named after Caterina Corner (Cathrine Cornaro) who became the last Queen of Cyprus, Jerusalem and Armenia when marrying James of Cyprus on the second half of 1400.

Since 2011 Ca' Corner della Regina houses the headquarters in Venice of the Prada Foundation, which organizes and proposes contemporary art exhibitions.

Hotel Mignon, few steps away from the Grand Canal and Ca' Corner della Regina, recommends to all guests a visit to this beautiful Venetian palace.